Saturday, March 2, 2013

Vanessa's Dumpling House

YAM (Yet Another Mave$ave)

It's that time of day on a Saturday when we are generally ravenous!  Because it's the weekend we don't have to adhere to the regular weekday routine.  Therefore, like many Saturdays we've been out and about and snacking a bit here and there.  But, it's time for a real meal!!  So, my daughter and I are ready to try out this restaurant!  The two of us were driving around Chinatown earlier today and would have gladly stopped anywhere for a nice lunch (even though it was about 10:15 this morning) but we couldn't find any parking.  However, driving along Mott Street made me think about how many times I've been told about this place!!  Just recently, it was recommended again and I say tonight is the night to try it out!!

If I was excited about eating at this restaurant before going online, I'm somehow even more enthusiastic now after reading reviews of it on Yelp!  There were so many positive reviews!! 

Now, I can hardly wait!!

Copyright 2013  Mavis Fowler-Williams  Some rights reserved

Vanessa's Dumpling House
1010 reviews Rating Details
118 Eldridge St
(between Broome St & Grand St)
New York, NY 10002
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
(212) 625-8008
Nearest Transit Station:
Grand St (B, D)
Bowery (J)
Delancey St (F)
Hours:
Mon-Sun 7:30 am - 10:30 pm
Attire:
Casual
Accepts Credit Cards:
No
Parking:
Street
Price Range:
$
 
Good for Kids:
Yes
Take-out:
Yes
Good For:
Lunch, Dinner
Noise Level:
Loud
Ambience:
Casual
 

No comments:

Post a Comment