Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CVS

YAM (Yet Another MaveSave)

As far as pharmacies go, I think CVS has good prices and multiple savings for you!  Like so many bargains, timing is important with your CVS purchases!  Normally, on Thursdays, CVS e-mails me 20% or 25% off coupons that are valid until that Sunday.  These coupons might require that you spend $20 but when you're buying the necessities you find in CVS, that's not hard.  I receive these e-mails because I have the CVS card, which is free so I suggest signing up for it.  You can just place the small version of the card on your key chain.  Also, if you're not the kind of person who's willing to print out coupons, you can just show the cashier your coupon on your Smartphone and avoid that hassle while saving money and time!!  I've done that myself although I generally print out the coupons.  That's convenient when you don't have the time to print out the coupons  . . .

Also, when your purchases reach a certain point, you'll receive Rewards Bucks that you can redeem on your next purchase! 

I also find CVS brand products to be not only much less expensive than the name brands but very satisfactory!

Copyright 2013  Mavis Fowler-Williams  Some rights reserved.

Go to cvs.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment