Sunday, January 27, 2013

TJ Maxx

YAM (Yet Another MaveSave)

There are so many great finds at TJ Maxx, that it's hard to try to pick just a few!  I've bought all sorts of things for the whole family, here.  One way that I have pretty consistently saved a lot of money is by bringing lunch (and snacks -- I do like to graze) and sometimes even dinner . . . to work.  If I'm going to carry all that food on the subway or bus, I like to transport my victuals in a colorful, happy lunch bag.  I've bought some cute, inexpensive lunch bags from TJ Maxx.  They also have a lot of colorful, nice brand name cookware!!

Copyright 2013  Mavis Fowler-Williams  Some rights reserved.

Their official web site --
www.tjmaxx.com  Official site
Official website for TJ Maxx a designer and brand name clothing retail company. No sales. No gimmicks. Just brand name and designer fashions for you, your family and . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment