Thursday, January 31, 2013

GEICO Privileges

YAM (Yet Another MaveSave)

If you own a car or have home insurance you just might have GEICO Insurance.  But, did you realize that they have a program that allows you to save on many products?  I didn't either, until recently.  I haven't used any of their deals but when you start mentioning saving, I'm in! I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I find a deal through them.

Like so many of my posts, this one makes me want to tell you about other upcoming posts!!  For example, I'm eagerly looking forward to sharing a post about AAA with all of you!  Like GEICO Privileges, AAA has movie ticket deals which my husband and I have been taking advantage of for many years (certainly more than a decade, easily)!!  I compared the discount prices under GEICO Privileges and AAA and the AAA prices were cheaper.  I don't know how other comparisons will work out, though.

In addition to saving, saving, saving, movies are another major passion of mine!!!  In my post on Movies, Movies, Movies, I'll discuss the various ways you can enjoy this fantastic form of entertainment for free or deeply discounted prices!!

Copyright 2013  Mavis Fowler-Williams  Some rights reserved.
Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here to view it on the Web.

Our Resolution? Spend Less on More.

It's not an easy resolution to keep, but definitely easier than 50 sit-ups a night. Take a look at these great ways to save, and see what else we have for you at www.GEICOprivileges.com!

$10 off purchases of $50
or More
l
See Details
15% Off l See Details
20% Off l See Details

Limited-Time Offers


See Details
$15 off purchases
of $150 or more


See Details
$5 Off Purchases


See Details
$10 off purchases
of $100 or more


See Details

GEICO.COM l Feedback l Unsubscribe l Privacy

You have received this email because you are a GEICO Privileges member.

This email and the retailer promotions within are managed by Affinity Solutions
1180 Avenue of the Americas, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment