Saturday, January 26, 2013

Winter Restaurant Week Jan. 14 - Feb. 8

YAM (Yet Another MaveSave)

I want to thank Everyone for your great comments and helpful e-mails!!  No MaveSaves could ever be complete without mentioning Restaurant Week (which I have to admit I enjoy more during the summer than during the Winter, but honestly, great food at a bargain is always a delightful experience!!)

So, I'm going to share my friend's suggestions about this Restaurant Week!  She liked Park Avenue Winter and Nobu.  Fantastic choices -- I love Park Avenue Winter, too!  She did what I tend to do too, during Restaurant Week -- have lunch rather than dinner.  Yes, of course the dinner portions are larger but so is the price you pay!  Her last point was that she orders hot water with honey as a less expensive (FREE) and healthy alternative to many other hot drinks offered at these fine restaurants.

For more info. about Restaurant Week go to --

 http://www.nycgo.com/restaurantweek

No comments:

Post a Comment